The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “EnvironmentEnergyPro”, ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO”, and “Us”, refers to EnvironmentEnergyPro.com, which is owned and operated by Business Sector Media LLC. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. “Services” or “Content” refers to all content, services, features, activities and products available at or through the website.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
EnvironmentEnergyPro.com charges a subscription fee (“Fees”) for the use of EnvironmentEnergyPro.com. EnvironmentEnergyPro expressly reserves the right to change the Fees at any time, upon notice to you.
All Fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or for months when you did not use EnvironmentEnergyPro.
You authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you as a replacement.
Your subscription will renew automatically, unless we terminate it or you terminate your subscription before it renews.
Limited Use License
Subject to your strict compliance with this Agreement, EnvironmentEnergyPro grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access, download (temporary storage only), display, view, use, and print the content accessed through EnvironmentEnergyPro.com on a personal computer, mobile phone or other wireless device, or other Internet enabled device, for your personal noncommercial use only, subject to the restrictions set forth in this Agreement.
As an individual subscriber, permission is granted for you and you alone to:
1. View EnvironmentEnergyPro.com content while accessing EnvironmentEnergyPro.com
2. Download or print one copy of any EnvironmentEnergyPro Content for personal non-commercial transitory viewing only
3. Incorporate or briefly summarize on a non-systematic and non-routine basis, a small excerpt of the EnvironmentEnergyPro Research Content into a report or presentation as long as you attribute EnvironmentEnergyPro Research as the source.
4. If you purchased a group subscription you may share EnvironmentEnergyPro Research Content with the specific people your subscription administrator listed on your group subscription.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and Except as expressly provided above under this license you may not:
1. Modify or copy the materials;
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) except as noted in these terms and conditions.;
3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EnvironmentEnergyPro’s website;
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
5. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server; or
6. Post or otherwise distribute EnvironmentEnergyPro Content (e.g. via hard copy, email, and/or posting on intranet, company bulletin boards or other information storage & retrieval systems).
The foregoing limited license may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in EnvironmentEnergyPro.com’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability.
Operations of Website
EnvironmentEnergyPro may, among other things:
2. Withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of the Services. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time the Services may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation:
a. equipment malfunctions;
b. periodic maintenance procedures or repairs which EnvironmentEnergyPro may undertake from time to time; or
c. causes beyond the control of EnvironmentEnergyPro or which are not reasonably foreseeable by EnvironmentEnergyPro.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This EnvironmentEnergyPro.com will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the EnvironmentEnergyPro.com’s services and the full content of this website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE ACCURACY OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO’S INTERNET SITE, EVEN IF ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO OR A ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
VIOLATIONS & INDEMNIFICATION
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS BASED UPON THE NEGLIGENCE OF ENVIRONMENTENERGYPRO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS) FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES YOU SUSTAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EnvironmentEnergyPro’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EnvironmentEnergyPro does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EnvironmentEnergyPro may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EnvironmentEnergyPro does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to EnvironmentEnergyPro’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
323 WEST DRAKE RD.
FORT COLLINS CO 80526